GUIDE TO MERCS
- Players can hire as a mercenary in guilds and get gold or credits (i assume this means AP) they can also work for free if willing.
- Players who wish to work as mercenaries for a guild must meet the conditions of the guild to Apply for this to be able to.
- Even players who are already members of a guild that can apply as a mercenary for another guild. (though it seems vice and full guild leaders can't.
- There are, depending on the guild level, the maximum number of mercenaries, who can hold a guild.
- This limit is as follows:
- Guilds with guild level 4 can not accommodate mercenaries
- Guilds with guild level 5 or 6 can accommodate 7 mercenaries
- Guilds with guild level 7 or 8 can accommodate 14 mercenaries
- Guilds, with guild level 9 or 10 can accommodate 21 soldiers.
- A mercenary contract lasts for up to 10 days
- The recruitment of mercenaries can be done by the guild leader, either in one of the capitals or access by input /application command.
The Guild Master can add a text advert for recruiting and selecting from 5 different conditions under which soldiers may apply.
- At closing gold will be deducted from the guild treasury and credited to the mercenaries. The credits will be credited only after the expiry of the contract.
- A contract with a mercenary can be renewed before its expiration. To this end, both parties (guild, and mercenaries have to agree). In this case the old contract will be terminated immediately and begin the new contract. (to extend a contract with the guild leader they must be in the "mercenaries area" of the guild window, click the appropriate mercenary right-click and click on "Renew." - This is only possible if the mercenary is precisely at this time online)
The soldiers themselves have to agree with this extension of course.
- With a contract extension, the mercenary gets a little bonus for performance points. (again i assume this means AP)
- The mercenaries themselves can not terminate their contract. Only the guild master can do this.
- In a premature termination of the mercenaries do not receive the credit, but the guild.
- The guild leader can choose from all candidates.
- He can also bring players as mercenaries for the guild, without the application being filled out.
- Mercenaries are not guild members. Therefore, they can not see all the information of a guild and do not use the guild chat.
- For soldiers, there is a separate mercenaries chat which is /t.
- The mercenary does not get to use the castle as a guild house.
Awesome sig by Trixy